Ness Ziyona, Israel
We're on the hunt for a Protein Biochemistry Researcher to join our awesome R&D team!
We are looking for brilliant researchers to join the Protein team.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Develop characterization of proteins and molecular complexes in a variety of biochemical methods
- Plan and carry out experiments to develop functional protein formulations for the production of food products
- Develop efficient methods for the isolation and purification of proteins
- Conduct literature research and overviews
- Work as a part of the protein team
- Strong practical experience working with molecular analytics (HPLC or FPLC, SDS-PAGE,WB, spectrophotometry methods, characterization of complexes, stability ,formulations).
- MSc in the fields of Chemistry / Biochemistry/Life Sciences.
- In-depth understanding of protein structure, function and interactions.
- Strong scientific orientation, initiative, solid planning and reasoning skills.
- Strong hands-on capabilities, order, organization, and accuracy.