We're on the hunt for a Protein Biochemistry Researcher to join our awesome R&D team!
- Oversee the collection, review, and analysis of data
- Develop characterization of proteins and molecular complexes in a variety of biochemical methods
- Plan and carry out experiments to develop functional protein formulations for the production of food products
- Develop highly efficient methods for the isolation and purification of proteins
- Work as a part of the protein formulation team
- Strong practical experience working with proteins, analytics and QC (HPLC, SDS-PAGE, WB, spectrophotometry methods, characterization of complexes, stability ,formulations).
- MSc in the fields of Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Life Sciences.
- In-depth understanding of protein structure, function and interactions.
- Strong scientific orientation, solid planning and reasoning skills, strong hands-on capabilities, order, organization, and accuracy.