Molecular Microbiology Team Leader
Are you a natural leader? We have an amazing opportunity waiting just for you!
- Lead molecular microbiology team
- Provide mentorship, planning, and execution in-order to develop and optimize different microbial strains for the purpose of optimal protein production rates
- Collaborate with the company multi-disciplinary teams, scientists, engineers, and other specialists
- Develop and implement molecular microbiology strategy
- Prioritizes team activities according to department goals
- Work includes on-bench and management responsibilities
- Work according to GLP
- PhD in the field of Life Sciences with a focus on microbiology and molecular biology
- At least 5 years of industry experience in developing, optimizing and characterizing various microbial strains using advanced molecular biology methods
- Experience in managing research teams for at least 2 years
- Strong scientific orientation, solid planning and reasoning skills, management skills, order, organization, and accuracy.