NOW HIRING! We're looking for Financial Controller to join our awesome Finance team!
- Prepare consolidated quarterly and annual financial statements, including draft before numbers with footnotes, in compliance with US GAAP
- Prepare monthly and quarterly period-end closing procedures
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Assist with the audit process
- Review vendors’ invoices for accurate accounting booking
- Review monthly expense reimbursement and create travel forms and ensure proper booking in the accounting system
- Prepare quarterly prepaid expense and accruals & ensure proper booking in the accounting system
- ERP system implementation project: assist with the financial aspects of the project, including process and system design, testing, and go-live.
- Budget and Forecast: assist with preparation, workings, and presentations
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2-3 years in an accounting firm and/or similar experience in finance departments (experience as assistant controller or other similar positions)
- B.A. in Accounting
- Solid knowledge of US-GAAP
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively, problem-solving ability
- Language: Fluent in English & Hebrew both written and spoken
- Knowledge of accounting practices and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.) - advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Netsuite software (advantage)
- Well-organized with a great eye for details, ability to prioritize
- Strong identification with Remilk’s mission.